What are the benefits of SSE?
As the demands of a remote workforce and customer base have increased, enterprises have struggled with the challenge of reducing the complexity of their security strategy while improving security and user experience. Security Service Edge (SSE) consolidated technologies have proven effective in decreasing the complexity of endpoint protection while increasing cloud services security throughout an enterprise.
A complete SSE strategy offers enterprises a comprehensive set of security technologies that provide benefits to employees and stakeholders – on-site and remote:
- Direct, safe internet access to applications, tools, data, and resources from anywhere in the world, while reducing processing traffic for unauthorized access, data, risk, and threats, improving processing traffic for unauthorized access, data risk, and threats, eliminating the need to route traffic back through the datacenter
- Faster, secure, more efficient connectivity to web, cloud, and private apps when accessing application resources from any user, any device, anywhere
- Monitoring and tracking behavior of users accessing the network
- Threat defense within the cloud and from any web destination, detecting both cloud-native attacks and advanced malware
- Data protection through the internet, within the cloud, and moving from cloud-to-cloud
- Enabling secure Zero Trust access to data and applications based on user identity, context, and least privileged access