Applications and Infrastructure
Skyhigh Security Cloud-Native Application Protection Platform (CNAPP) is the industry’s first platform that brings application and risk context to protect workloads and Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) from a single, cloud-native enforcement point.
Comprehensive cloud security solution that protects data, assets, and applications from advanced security threats and cyberattacks across multi-cloud infrastructure.
Provides powerful security and simplifies multi-cloud complexity by using a single cloud-native enforcement platform.
Extends Data Protection
Extends CASB data protection, both Data Loss Prevention and malware detection, threat prevention, governance, and compliance.
Skyhigh Security CNAPP Product Features
Cloud Security Posture Management
Comprehensive discovery and risk-based prioritization. Shift Left to detect and correct misconfigurations.
- Continuous visibility into multi-cloud environments
- Automated misconfiguration remediation
- Best practice compliance library
- Identify configuration issues before significant impact
Centralized Data Security Policy Management
Automate security controls for continuous compliance and audit. Automate identification and control of sensitive data and enable UEBA.
- Centralized data security policy management
- Centralized incidents management
- Maintain records for compliance and notification
- Manage privileged access to protect sensitive data
Centralized Incidents Management
Review effectiveness of individual policies and fine-tune evaluation accuracy for DLP and configuration audit policies against incidents generated and remediated.
- Unified Incident Dashboard for multi-cloud
- MITRE Dashboard with holistic views
- Publish detected anomalies to SIEM
- Integration with ticketing systems, like ServiceNow
- Role-based access levels
Skyhigh Security CNAPP Developer Ecosystem
CRN Coolest Cloud Security
MVISION Private Access was used in the CRN Coolest Cloud Security Companies list